The beloved musical comedy show GLEE returns with new episodes tomorrow night, but just what will the upcoming season have in store? We made a list (we like lists) of what you can expect tomorrow night at 8pm and every Tuesday until the sad finale when we say goodbye to Rachel, Finn, and Kurt.
Here’s what’ll be going down:
- Though this season will be light on the guests, Javier Bardem, Anne Hathaway, and Jennifer Lopez are all game for appearances
- Quinn Fabray, former Cheerio’s captain, will be donning a goth/punk look (and will never be going back!). What does this mean for Tina? Wasn’t she the “goth” one? We’ll see how that one plays out
- Also about Quinn, she’s vowing to never sing again
- Santana will make an attempt at quitting New Directions, but we doubt she’ll stick with it! (Mainly because creator Ryan Murphy said so)
- Former Warbler king Blaine will be transferring to McKinley high so he can be with Kurt