We’ve been a little hard on GLEE lately (nothing undeserved, of course: the episodes have been mildly entertaining at best as of late), but it’s not stopping our excitement for tomorrow night’s Whitney Houston tribute episode!
The episode opens with a performance of “How Will I Know” performed by New Direction divas: Mercades, Rachel, Santana and Kurt. Check out the goosebump-worthy performance below:
Beyond that, the episode is all about the gang preparing for goodbye! Whether or not we like it, the show is going to change very drastically very soon… and we’re excited/nervous about the changeover!
Here are some noteworthy plot points to prepare your emotions for:
- Kurt and Blaine get a little relationship drama after Kurt meets a flirty new friend
- Mr. Schue and Emma start planning wedding details (oh yeah, they’re married and still in the show)
- Santana and Brittany do an electric rendition of “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” (we’re particularly excited about this one)
- Joe and Quinn get a little cozy together
- Santana and Rachel reflect on their rocky relationship
- Kurt and pappa Burt share a seriously emotional moment
- Little teasers and tastes of next season, particularly about an event in November that may bring the grads back together
- A tear-jerking performance of “My Love is Your Love”
It all goes down tomorrow at 8pm ET/PT on Global!