The map of Canada is more than just a huge chunk of land. It's bursting at the seams with fun things to do, coast to coast! Just asked all the kids who submitted their own fun locations to CBC's CROSS COUNTRY FUN HUNT. Ever since the show kicked off a few weeks ago, Saturday morning fun has been pumped up to the max. The show follows Jordan Francis (CAMP ROCK) on his road trip across the country and fun stops in locations chosen by kids from Canada. We narrowed down the entries to show you our top ten CROSS COUNTRY FUN HUNT picks. Check out the best submissions below and add your own to the map!
1) Erin (13) & Jordan take Bixi bike ride in Montreal, Quebec.
2) Jordan takes part in a tug-of-war at Camp Kanawana in St.Sauveur, Quebec.
3) Nathan (7) and Jordan doing some karate in Clarenville, Newfoundland.
4) Jordan, Stuart (11) & Elizabeth (7) search for amethyst in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
5) Jordan, Drew (12) and friends get ready for some paintballing in Brockville, Ontario.
6) Lacey (13) and friends ride in a hot air balloon over PEI.
7) Jordan, Levi (14) and friends do some rafting on the Shubenacadie River in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia.
8) Callista (14) and Jordan learn to kite board in Squamish, British Columbia.
9) Jordan, Brooke (10) & Kara (12) hit the slopes in Whistler, British Columbia.
10) Jenessa (11), Maya (11) & Jordan hang out on a pontoon boat in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Want to get your location on the Fun Hunt map? Head to the Fun Hunt site to share the best thing to do in your city, town or community! In December, all the locations will be put to a vote and the winner will get their very own Fun Hunt concert in their community with Jordan Francis and Victoria Duffield!
Remember to tune into CROSS COUNTRY FUN HUNT on Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. (8:30 a.m. PT and 10:00 a.m. NT) on CBC! By watching out for the secret codes from the TV episodes and entering them online, you could win a trip to the Fun Hunt concert or an iPod touch!